The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your seats!

Kendo11

Ok so my j-spec cloth seats are gone, and I've bought some of the rails from John on here ready for some new seats.

I'm just struggling to decide what to go for.

My budget is about £200 and I've been looking at some Gen7 Celica seats as well as some RX8 ones, both of which I really like.

What have people fitted to theirs that are slightly different to the norm?

Pics & inspiration please!

Gen 7 seats are great and I have them in mine using Johns rails. Old thread: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?257516-Celica-leather-seat-into-the-Supra/page2&highlight=seats+shane

But I also have to say that now every time I sit in the wife's supra with stock seats I always think how nice they feel.

They look very nice mate.

Would RX8 seats fit? From memory the bases are pretty thick. For your budget, Gen7 seats are the best bet imo. Or a leftfield choice would be some seats from a Honda Prelude, IF you can find them in decent condition.

There's a post on here I found last night regarding the rx8 seats, fit pretty nicely. Will find it later.

Gen7s definitely seem the most cost effective, found a few for under £100 in reasonable condition!