The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WARNING: truth about my old supra listed on ebay

T14PPA

Item number 271991988450

I owned this 5years ago and paid £700 for it as it was battered. Mate bought it off me and had it done to what it looks now. It has not got 280bhp and the mileage is deffinately not 60k. Had a gearbox whine. I believe the seller is the rebranded good old boys toys. Still in high wycombe. The advert is lies

Without posting too much info for obvious reasons, it is indeed the same High Wycombe lot. Yet another new company name, just set up a few months ago, English sounding name yet a familiar bunch of Asian names in the company directors of this and related companies.

Members would do well to avoid them.

Almost the same number plate as my old one, just the last letter different! Didn't originally come from JIC (Japanese Import Centre) in East Grinstead by any chance did it?

Not that i know of mate. I bought it off a friend of a friend who had it for years but he kept travelling leaving the car to sit hence the condition it was in

Without posting too much info for obvious reasons, it is indeed the same High Wycombe lot. Yet another new company name, just set up a few months ago, English sounding name yet a familiar bunch of Asian names in the company directors of this and related companies.

Members would do well to avoid them.

Racist...!!

Cowboys

No, Indians.

H.

• 1 month later...

Formed in 23/04/15 by Mr Shahid Hussain , not quite the same ring as Tom Harvey.. as a new company.

Company has barely any back round as it hasn't submitted anything really or done anything, which is unusual for a car dealership which seems to be all off the books so far.

Mr Hussain is the lone 'Director' of this company. Along with another company called 'Bridging Gloves' formed in 19/01/15 also High Wycombe which once again has no transaction history or worth.

Also one of two 'Directors' at 'Cressex Van Hire LTD' in where else... High Wycombe, which also guess what has barely any trading history except a outstanding £1021 CCJ (A County Court Judgment)

Finally has a dissolved company in 2012 called Vehicle Purchasing solutions ltd in High Wycombe with no history.

Something VERY shady going on here.