The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scott-tt's 1uz Supra

Scott-tt

I never bothered doing a build thread and now I regret that and its a bit late now but here's a video instead I am going to try and do more of these and a walk around etc. There is still a lot to do so Im going to get loads of pictures and videos up hopefully.

Please note the horrible noise is my temporary bodged exhaust trailing on the ground its going into get done properly soon.

• 1 month later...

Well some more progress completed now but she's still misfiring I've uploaded another short video so you can all hear what it sounds like, I'm really looking for any ideas of what to check now guys as Im about out of ideas I've checked all the HT leads with an ohm meter and they seem to be ok the only one that was below the spec I got from someone on the soarer forum was the one coming from the coil to distributor on the right hand bank. I set the ohm meter to 20k scale and was looking for a reading of between 5 and 15 does this sound right to you guys this lead only gave a reading of 3.