The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going rate for supra recaro seats?

berg

As i never see these for sale i have no idea what they are worth

What is the current going rate for a pair of supra recaro seats?

With and without rails

I found a set locally that have been loft stored for the last 5 years, but there's an (iPhone size) hole in the drivers seat

He wants £500 for them without rails which seemed a bit ott to me

I thought so

I'd much prefer a plain black set instead of the pattern that the supra recaros have but i had a feeling he was going to say something like £100 seeing as a quick sale was needed, and based on condition etc

They just never come up for sale, even the odd set of speeds or sr i have seen on ebay seem alot of money

Generally around £500 without rails and £600 with. They were just under 2k ea new. It's more the prestige and the OEM/originality appeal that drives the price than the actual practicality and aesthetics of the seats themselves. As said above, there are much nicer seats available.

Be careful though, there are a LOT of people who think they have OEM when they don't. Only the OEM's carry the high price for the above reasons, you could end up paying the same money for speeds when they generally sell for a fraction of that.