The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Everyone :)

Guest Josh94zz

Guest Josh94zz

Hi guys just saying hello and I'm Josh been browsing the forum today as I found I will be able to insure a N/A Supra next year as much as id love a TT there is no chance of that with insurance within the next few years so thought id settle for second best for now

But For now I'm just having a look at the info part of the forums with anything to do with N/a supras so anybody that owns one I would love to hear from you on what they are like power wise and generally what they are like to drive :) and how you have found them Better than expected or disappointing

Supras have been my dream car since I was 8 years old from the first time I saw it in Fast and furious haha Been on my mind ever since so I'm also going to enjoy Drawling at all the pics ;)

Welcome to the club.

I have owned my Na 5 speed for over 5 years now. Have to say although they are not the most powerful cars in the world they are still tourquey and great fun to drive. If you get a good one and have it set up correctly it will be a blast to drive.

Here is my build thread I have had active for a fair amount of time-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?239143-Jakes-Sz-supra-build-The-details-count

Guest Josh94zz

Dude I am only 7 Pages it but WOW its looking Great! Going to enjoy reading through that :) if I happen to get one (Hopefully will) I will definitely be making a Ipod Dock ;) and ill be taking some other ideas from your Post :D Thanks a lot dude :D

Guest Josh94zz

Awesome Well if I am able to get one next year ill be 21 so Will be By far the fastest thing ive ever driven so thanks for the reply Buddy I hope to be right there with you guys ^^

Welcome to the Forum Josh

Where in Cornwall are you, there a few of us down here in the South West and we are a good friendly bunch generally :)

Mine was an N/A for most of the time I have had it and it was a great reliable car and great fun as well as that the Supra is still one of the best looking cars on the road

My build thread if you want another long read

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?244206-How-it-got-from-Stock-N-A-to-Wide-TRD-TT-BPU-Pic-Heavy

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)