The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice on going Single

scott.wild

Hi All, Just wanting some of your expert advice on going single, it's for my GZ Aerotop TT Auto which is at BPU level. Just wondering what Turbo kit, Ecu and supporting mods will be best suited. My goal is around 600bhp and a fast road set up without to much lag. I want to stay with the auto box and maybe in the future look at getting a built box and flappy paddles (not 100% required though).

What other things will be worth changing at the same time?

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Personally, I would look to reduce your power goal a little, for the sake of your autobox. Say 550hp. And run some gearbox coolers.

There's an excellent article in this month's Banzai magazine with a very similar setup to what you're looking for. :)

I would be looking at something like a Garrett GTX3576r or GTX3582R, with a cast manifold, running a syvecs S6+ ecu. 750cc injectors, and a fuel rail.

Yours been an auto, you might be restricted on bhp unless you are spending money on the gear box too.

ECU wise, Syvecs would be ideal but speak to a mapper and see what they are use and recommend, But too be honest it all depends on your budget

Budget is around 13k for the single build with around 2k contingency for anything else thats needed along the way.

Srd turbo kit with a gen 2 6266

Srd fuel rail kit

Asnus ?? Cc

Syvecs ecu + sensors and auto box harness

Fuel pressure regulater

485 fuel pump

Fuel lines and fuel flex sensor to help with your goals but not necessary

And cal switch/ toucan display

I would give Leep a call and he can go through the best way to hit your goals with the budget you have and trust me you won't be disappointed ;)

Decision made, Precision 6266 Gen2, Asnu 850cc Injectors and fuel rail/pump/regulator etc, Syvecs S6Plus, gearbox coolers, mapped to around 550 ish to protect the gearbox then 6 months later back in for a rebuilt autobox, flappy paddles, cams and remap :)

Is that after speaking to Lee?

Curious to see how much it would cost. PM me if your feeling generous ;)

Decision made, Precision 6266 Gen2, Asnu 850cc Injectors and fuel rail/pump/regulator etc, Syvecs S6Plus, gearbox coolers, mapped to around 550 ish to protect the gearbox then 6 months later back in for a rebuilt autobox, flappy paddles, cams and remap :)

Fantastic setup but I think I'd go tad bigger on the injectors as one the boost bug kicks in you will want more. Hence why I went with 1100 asnus