The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few pictures from this eve.

ripped_fear

Looks lovely, especially from the rear. :cool:

Cheers mate, The back end is my favourite view too :D

Such a clean car mate! Didnt get to see the back end that night. Also didnt realise you had a Zunsport front grille! really suits in black!

Cheers mate, bee good to have a proper catch up at a meet, was good to put another face to a name.

Your car sits really nicely one the road. Well done :)

Not taken with the numberplate holder as I find it fussy on an otherwise clean, smooth car.

Thanks Mate,

Each to their own really, know what you mean though, it does clutter it a bit but have to say I like it as it gives a bit of a US theme to the car.

Gorgeous car! :)

Thanks mate, you have a cracking example yourself.

I wish that mine was that shiney. :)

It'd look even better without the wonk in the winkers. ;)

I know tell me about it! got a new front bumper being done currently and this will be solved!

That last picture :love:

Without a doubt a calendar entry right there!

Cheers Abz, would be nice to get it in the calender again!

Hi ripped fear, car looks great. What size are the rear tyres and the wheel rim width? Do you have spacers on?

Thanks mate, They are 9.5 or 10j on the rear iirc with a fairly conservative offset but im running a 20mm spacer, making them a fairly aggressive offset. The front could be pushed out further with no issues.

You need to swap your avatar for one of the first couple of pics mate.

Yeah might be a good shout actually. I dont know I had the same picture since I joined and if I change now it will be twice in a couple of months! Dont deal well with change :D

looks fab mate. real clean engine bay :-)

Thanks mate, got some more plans for it soon.