The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Driver side wet seat belt

evinX

I know the answer to this but will cost you 5 dollar for the answer heheh.

So basically where the glass meets the rubber on your door that's between the rear quarter window that's where it leaks! now you want to know how I stopped it?? I just cleaned it with a bit of apc then dried it and no more wet seat belt, job is a gooden :-) hope this helps lads

Had this problem years ago on my hardtop, now my aero developed it. What the cause again people?

cheers, Kev

Hi evinX, I had this problem couple of years ago, first i sealed the rear side window, just between the glass and the rubber with silicone, i also cleaned out the drain hole in the centre of the roof gutter, finally i cleaned out the drain hole at the top of the door rubber which the water runs inside the rubber seal. Can't say which of these cured the problem but who cares they all needed doing. Hope this helps.

Hi supraleeturbo, What size and make are your rear tyres, also do you have spacers fitted? Your car looks great from the back, really beefy. many thanks.

My wheels are advan rs wheels 10j rear 9j front with a mitchelin pilot sport 245/40/18 front and a 295/35/18 rear and no, no spacers just the rears have been cut out but you car just roll them.

Hope this helps buddy