The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oneplus 2 Phone, Brand New, Sealed, UK Version. Very Rare!

Loomie

Hi all,

I got an early invite to buy the brand new Oneplus 2 phone and pulled the trigger but it turns out the person I bought it for doesnt actually want a new phone.

Anyway, I have it now, its the 64gb version and is a genuine UK product and not the imported chinese model that has problems on certain networks. I also have the kevlar rear case for this also brand new sealed. The phone is very sought after at the moment due to their system of needing and invite to buy the phone.

For those that are into their phones the'll know that this is one of the best phone in terms of "bang for buck". Its completely sealed, not even powered on and if needed i have the reciept/invoice/proof of purchase etc too. I haven't put any photo's up but if anyone is interested let me know and i can upload some.

I'm looking for about £420 (+ P&P) for this. Any takers/interest let me know.

For full specs etc - https://oneplus.net/uk/2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.