The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Supra TwinTurbo Auto with veil side kit

Kenny123

I know someone who will offer you a good price but how hard is it to re reg it back here ect ?

It still Has uk papers !!!!! I Have a repair shop and show it only to my Tüv guy to make sure everything is fine 4 eyes see more than two !

So only mot and everything is fine ! No expensive re register

It would be around the 4k mark as he going to need to buy a lot of things or spark cover fan shroud CD player front bumper spoiler wheels so yer 4k and we be on the way

And the lights are not facelift there pre facelift but been painted black

Sorry but That's silly offer !!! Or should I call it a joke ?!? Get out of that thread and buy a na for 4k £

@J_jza80

You're on the right way ! Thanks for the at time price for my sup

Sorry but That's silly offer !!! Or should I call it a joke ?!? Get out of that thread and buy a na for 4k

Ok well no need to be rude just with what it's got on it and that STATE it's in you won't get much for it I mean the wheels are so far in the arches you can barely see them

But good luck with your sale someone will be getting a steal here at 7k..... Not

They've gone up a lot recently though, and supply of them has dwindled. I'd say £6k minimum for this.

Really!!! with j spec breaks tiny wheels facelift lights that aren't facelift and a fail side front and a dodgy trd bonnet? Not to mention the filthy seat with a big hole in it!! The blue joiners on the turbo piping have been butcherd and he can't Evan put and jubilee clip on straight !!!

The car needs a lot of tlc by the pics

But wait there's more in the pic showing the right had side of the dash, the plastic piller is missing wtf is that about and with that and the facelift seats and the state of the bay I'd say this car has been used for parts and has been thrown together,

I'm not being an ass here but after him being rude and studying the pictures better I think it's a lemon and would not want to see a member here get fob off with a dodgy car

It's a black TT that's located and registered on the mainland :) even if it was in the UK it would be worth at least £5k. :p

Ahh you mean in Germany, there's definitely that possibility :)

It would maybe fetch 5k here, yeah. Prices have gone up a bit and it would need about 1k spent on it to get it to a reasonable standard so I'd say that would be fair :)

It would be around the 4k mark as he going to need to buy a lot of things or spark cover fan shroud CD player front bumper spoiler wheels so yer 4k and we be on the way

And the lights are not facelift there pre facelift but been painted black

Really!!! with j spec breaks tiny wheels facelift lights that aren't facelift and a fail side front and a dodgy trd bonnet? Not to mention the filthy seat with a big hole in it!! The blue joiners on the turbo piping have been butcherd and he can't Evan put and jubilee clip on straight !!!

The car needs a lot of tlc by the pics

But wait there's more in the pic showing the right had side of the dash, the plastic piller is missing wtf is that about and with that and the facelift seats and the state of the bay I'd say this car has been used for parts and has been thrown together,

I'm not being an ass here but after him being rude and studying the pictures better I think it's a lemon and would not want to see a member here get fob off with a dodgy car

What he said. I think £4k or very near is the price worth talking about (for a donor car by the sound of it and left with all shit parts that he left there), by the time you make it look like a £6.5k car (that he reffers to) it WILL actually cost £6.5k-£7k.

I know it is difficult to accept the truth. There is no need to be offended on his side, if you sell a half build piece expect to receive half of the price.

What he said. I think £4k or very near is the price worth talking about (for a donor car by the sound of it and left with all $#@! parts that he left there), by the time you make it look like a £6.5k car (that he reffers to) it WILL actually cost £6.5k-£7k.

I know it is difficult to accept the truth. There is no need to be offended on his side, if you sell a half build piece expect to receive half of the price.

If you read it right i wrote down that already the exhaust was not on the pics because of polish !!!

the car is no donor car !!! and no i dont use it for parts or anything else !

the plastic piller was of because auf a faulty sensor of the clifford ! i dont want to give the car away with a half working car ! i changed it and now its back at his place !!

if anybody is thinking its to expensive got to other threads some guys asking 20K for a car that has nothing more than a oem look ! well buy a oem bumper skirts ect. if you need it cool ! this one has a veil side kit and it stands there as it is ! if you feel not lucky with it ok ! change it but its not nessesary cause anything is on the car and it drives well !

yesterday i make a big clean up and polished the paint will add some new Pics soon that day ! and than please if you´re not interested dont told me what you pay for yours i got my 6spd single targa and know that it cost alot to build a car from frame off !!

thanks kenny

i can't believe the ammount of "hate" i see on this topic. Ok he might be asking more, but on mainland prices, that's about right (& i mean 7000£ is alright). He could sell this in germany or belgium or holland easily for that price.

Further more guys, is it really needed to hate on all the minor details he has on his car? Like the hole in the seat? If you don't like the car or don't like the price just walk away. How would you feel if you put your car for sale & people hate on it due to small things....

GLWS kenny :)

In regards to price. Everybody has their own opinion on if items are too much or being sold too cheaply but at the end of the day, something is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

If the OP doesn't get his asking price then he can make a decision as 'what to do next' - Could be to lower the price, break it or perhaps keep it.

GLWTS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.