The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1JZ twins and a GReddy E-manage blue

trebor69

Item:- A set of 1JZ twin turbo's with all pipework, 02 sensor, heat shield and oil feed/return pipes.

Condition/Mileage:- 70k KM......(44k miles)

Price:- £200

Postage:- Collection only

Collection From:- Swadlincote near Burton on Trent

These were a lucky find being in such good condition and having just replaced my smokey turbo's for a 2nd hand set I figured these would be ready for when my current ones retired but having sold the car these are surplus to requirements. Bought from Sean (Driftgarage) and assured they are in excellent condition I only require my money back, £200.

Item:- GReddy E manage Blue piggyback ECU

Condition/Mileage:- Unknown

Price:- £100

Postage:- £10

Item will be packaged in/with:- Bubblewrapped in a box

Or

Collection From:- Swadlincote near Burton on Trent

Again this was something purchased for my 1JZ supra (was gonna use it alongside the bpu upgrades and some 440's) but didn't get round to fitting it, it comes with "connector 1" short universal harness and "Boost" harness.

Let me know what it would take to convince you to box the whole lot up for shipping to Ireland mate.

I know you said collection only but I'd have no problem organising the courier from this end once everything was in place for the collection.

Is there anything else needed for the EManage to fit it to the rest of the car's system?

The turbo's are already boxed up and that's the way they have been since I bought them, the pair that I fitted to the Supra some months ago were couriered to me and the box had been dropped on one end and one of the actuators had been bent badly (they are very heavy as a unit) and I had to replace it so if you wish to organize a courier for them then that's entirely up to you, all I can do is package them up the best I can (which will be very well). Hope I'm not confusing you, THESE TURBO'S HAVE NOT BEEN DROPPED, that was the other set.

To use the E-manage (with the 1jz ECU) you can either do what most people do and wire the universal harness up to your ecu or (what I consider the best option and the one I was going to use) you can buy a 1JZ specific patch harness from the E-manage to the 1JZ ecu and it's plug and play, I know where to order these and they are £160 delivered but take around three weeks. Then it would need mapping to your car .....you may as well chuck some 440's on at the same time to make the most of the upgrades, these can be picked up for around £60.

Cool beans mate.

Already have the 440cc injectors in place, it's the 264 cams I'm looking to optimise. :eyebrows:

I'm just waiting to hear back from the tuner I'm hoping to get the car mapped with as he's probably the best in the country and luckily pretty local to me too.

It all boils down to whether he'd be happy working with the E-manage unit, though I'm pretty confident he's seen most come through the door at this stage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.