The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2jz gte pistons+rods and brand new piston ring kit

jonny mac

** NEW RINGS NOT INCLUDED, THEY HAVE BEEN RETURNED**

Item:- 2jz gte pistons+rods

Condition/Mileage:- unsure, bought second hand

Price:- £180

Postage:- (price includes postage within the uk)

Item will be packaged in/with:-packaged in loads of bubblewrap/packaging, boxed accordingly, sent via courier through interparcel.com

Or

Collection From:- Aberdeen, Scotland

the pistons were bought last month through the supra facebook buy and sell page from a guy who was forging his supra, they look to be in great condition and while his engine builder was doing his engine, he removed these and inspected them to make sure they were ok,

I am selling due to some advice from an engine builder regarding my block, may need to be bored out and i'll possibly may have to buy 86.5mm pistons due to my other parts/possible cylinder damage from water being left inside the bore ontop of the older GE piston

in my ownership of them all I've done is clean them up using a few scotch scuff pads and some metal polish/brasso/fuel/oven cleaner type stuff, they still need the grooves inside the piston rings cleaned up and they could do with a little more cleaning overall,

Pictures:- I will attach more, i'll get some of them all laid out side by side etc

the pistons, just in need of cleaning ring grooves

before/after (please note, these have been cleaned by hand)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.