The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full carbon wide Ridox kit

Kaan W

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always loved the Ridox wide arch kit, will suit your car/colour perfectly Kaan, go for it mate!

Maybe changing the colour too :eek:

Wifbitz supply the whole kit Kaan

I've seen that mate just seeing what's about first :thumbs:

Haven't you just got this finished dude?

Try different wheels [emoji16]

I have but I'm not happy, it doesn't stand out enough and the colour's bland. Wheels are also on the list.

This will be 2016/17 project having a breather for a moment.

Nope!

Of course you don't :p

I have but I'm not happy, it doesn't stand out enough and the colour's bland. Wheels are also on the list.

This will be 2016/17 project having a breather for a moment.

Dude you have an amazing car, but if you're not happy then do what makes you happy.

Let me know when you get rid of the wheels.

I may be interested.

But I also like the new green on the Lamborghini Hurricane ;)

http:// http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=205029&d=1442392918

I was looking at this colour last year

Dude you have an amazing car, but if you're not happy then do what makes you happy.

Let me know when you get rid of the wheels.

I may be interested.

I was looking at this colour last year

It does get attention don't get me wrong but the way the wheels don't tuck under the arches and the way everything been bonded on gets to me.

As for the colour it is nice but I feel it doesn't stand out enough. People are more interested in the bay than the car.

I'll let you know about the wheels as they will be going.

Your crazy dude, car looks absolutely stunning! But as massey said, do what makes you happy mate :thumbs: it will be a stunning example no matter what at the end of the day

I was going to say the same thing :rlol:

Maybe dude, but it's gunno bug me until I get the image in my head to reality cause I will always feel it's unfinished.

It will look awesome if it goes to plan!

The Leon is a nice colour, slightly darker though think it's kawasaki green.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.