The mkiv Supra Owners Club

living room clear out (single turbo kit+more)

crock

Few bits for sale to fund my single build/clear space in the living room (project now over so those parts also added)

for some reason the forum isn't currently letting me upload pictures so if you pm about items you are interested in i'll email them across until i can sort out my uploads here, all items are open to offers close to the asking price

All parts are used unless otherwise stated

HKS EVC IV boost controller

believe to be all working, the live and ground wires looked to be cut quite short so would need extending

£80 posted

5x NGK IRIDIUM -BKR6EIX

Brand new in box, lost the 6th one,

I'm looking for £30 posted but will accept offers as they are just sat here

exedy tripple plate clutch and flywheel

used

£500

os gilken twin plate clutch

will need pull/push converter and flywheel

£200 posted

PHR single turbo kit (cast manifold)

Used single turbo kit

recently rebuild turbo (no play) with paper work to prove,

all oil and water lines included

air intake and filter included

would advise new gaskets but all ready to go

£1500

Walbro 450 LPH

installed but never used

£100

Double decat pipe uk spec

used a few scuffs on the bottom but overall good condition

£120

V160 oil

2 litres from whifbitz

£90

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any photo's

as per 2nd line of the for sale thread, i'm having trouble uploading pictures to the forum currently, it keeps saying upload failed,

so for now if pictures are required of an item, please pm me an email adress and number/item of intresst and i'll reply with pictures as soon as possible

cheers

was expecting some dining room furniture and a sofa

I'm sorry to dissapoint probably have some furnature i could shift if you are really interested :p

Side skirts sold and collected

Interested in the boost controller. Is it all in good condition, everything needed with it? If so I'll definitely take it please.

Looks in good condition, ive never used it, but i'll connect it to a battery and see if it powers up okay? And send some pictures on friday?

You will need some 4mm and 6mm vacuum hose but this can be purchased cheap

- - - Updated - - -

I will take the gearbox mount please pm me payment details

Cheers

Pm sent

Guest shauny46

Looks in good condition, ive never used it, but i'll connect it to a battery and see if it powers up okay? And send some pictures on friday?

You will need some 4mm and 6mm vacuum hose but this can be purchased cheap

That sounds great. As long as it all powers up then thats fine. Let me know and ill sort out payment and everything for you.

Cheers

Just an update for anyone waiting for info on parts,

Ive been soo busy trying to get the supra sorted for a day at york dragstrip i just havent had chance to test the pits or send further pictures,

Parts are sold are packaged and will be sent in the morning by a family member i just havent had chance to get to the post office yet and cant forsee gettimg there before 5

Hi mate will the diff fit on my w58

The ratios would be different and i think you would have to change the output flange to suite the 5 speed prop?

Still quite new to the supra game so not 100% sure,

Maybe someone could confirm this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.