The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie with 2002 TT in Dorset ! :)

Dan H

Hi guys

Well its been a long wait, having wanted a Supra for the past 11 years since my Dad picked up his 1998 Supra RZ-S. Finally I reached the stage to own, source and pick up this 2002 Supra RZ-S Tiptronic. It is registered in May 2002 and I have been told its one of the last 103 built in Japan. Few options that came with this particular car are the leather seats front and back as well as the active front spoiler. Very happy with the car and looking forward to many miles with it ! I'm based in the Poole/Bournemouth area and aim to get down to some meets very soon and meet fellow members ! :)

Daniel

WP_20150911_12_11_20_Pro-ed1.jpg

WP_20150911_12_10_57_Pro-ed1.jpg

WP_20150905_15_31_03_Smart-ed1.jpg

WP_20150905_15_26_27_Smart-ed1.jpg

Edited by Dan H (see edit history)

Looks very nice but its screaming out for some stock 17's or a nice set of 18's :)

Thank you I had the same opinion with the wheels ! - I'm looking to get a set of 18's for it soon (possibly AXE-EX10's), but will keep the standard 16's for originality (apart from the wheels I am going to keep the car as stock as much as possible for now).

Hi mwilkinson - I'm not sure myself to be honest ! They were on the car when it arrived from Japan, I've never seen these vinyls on another supra before myself either :) Anyone got any ideas ?

It seems they are :-)

While searching for supra bike racks came across all the oem options, and 'your' car was there ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442401354.664526.jpg

Ah brilliant Kitch many thanks for this ! - Yeh its interesting I didn't get the 17 inch wheel option on mine, as my Dad had them on his 1998 RZ-S. I thought it was strange they didn't produce a front splitter option to balance out the side skirts and rear spats, but then realized this was probably to allow for the active front spoiler that deploys below the bumper ! :)

Well come bud il keep a look out I'm in poole. Robs, george are in Bournemouth and Steve is close

Looks mint and as MRX has said we need to get a mini meet going :) seems there's enough pritty local now :)

Cheers, I'm very happy with it ! : ) yeh sure will have to get a meet sorted as I look forward to meeting you guys ! I did see a white one in Southbourne/Boscombe area the other week !

- - - Updated - - -

Well come bud il keep a look out I'm in poole. Robs, george are in Bournemouth and Steve is close

Looks mint and as MRX has said we need to get a mini meet going :) seems there's enough pritty local now :)

Cheers, I'm very happy with it ! : ) yeh sure will have to get a meet sorted as I look forward to meeting you guys ! I did see a white one in Southbourne/Boscombe area the other week !

It seems they are :-)

While searching for supra bike racks came across all the oem options, and 'your' car was there [ATTACH]205030[/ATTACH]

Ah brilliant Kitch many thanks for this ! - Yeh its interesting I didn't get the 17 inch wheel option on mine, as my Dad had them on his 1998 RZ-S. I thought it was strange they didn't produce a front splitter option to balance out the side skirts and rear spats, but then realized this was probably to allow for the active front spoiler that deploys below the bumper ! :)

I think it could do with the black lip on the bumper spraying white, and replacing the stock 16's replacing with some stock 17's. :) Otherwise she is perfect :cool:

I did think this myself to balance out the sideskirt/front bumper line ! I definitely want to change the wheels but will keep the 16's as backup wheels/original spec :)

I had the same problem with mine, but I removed the skirts instead. Whatever you intend to do, I would recommend getting the skirts off and checking the sills underneath. The paint often rubs through under the skirt and causes rust. Also make sure the skirts haven't rubbed the paint off the bottom edge of the doors :)