The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Front 02 sensor

cainhead

Hello,

Trying to buy a new front 02 sensor for a UKTT. I have found the part number as 89465-19605 but toyota have said that these are discontinued. I take it the Jspec one is not compatible. Anyone know where to get one. I tried Keron and his toyota dealer has said the same.

Any ideas.

Cheers

Thanks for that but those all look like the one that goes after the CAT. Im after the one just under the turbo heat shield before the first cat. I checked the other part number 89465-19595 on this link and that looks to be the front one. Can someone confirm these part numbers are correct. Also im looking for a genuine one if possible.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/archive/index.php/t-231028.html

Cheers

The US spec 2JZGTE Supra uses the same O2 sensor part numbers as the UK spec so you may have better luck contacting a US Toyota dealer or one of the US traders on here.

Alternatively have a search here http://densoautoparts.com/find-my-part/vehicle-selection Denso manufacture the O2 sensors for Toyota, they may have an OE sensor available to buy direct.