The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying first supra, looking for info!

Guest danrobinson187

Guest danrobinson187

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy my first supra later this month, I have found a 1995 na 5 speed manual supra with 70,000 miles on the clock, it use to be auto but it's got the 5 speed gearbox swapped.

I've test driven it and at drives well, it did vibrate abit when it was given some gas I think that's due to the full stainless decat exhaust?

It's just been resprayed looks like a good job, the owner has done it himself and had pics of the car before.

The origanal leather seats are well worn and partly ripped so they will need to be retrimed (anyone know cheap places near stoke?) The passenger handle was missing (how much are they?) As the 5 speed manual gearbox was swapped the dash still has the auto dial papers where can I get the manual ones?

The owner is after £5500, I can send pics via email, just want to know if it's worth it etc

Cheers