The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage clear out, loads of parts available

Virus

Hi guys

Due to recent breaking my supra, heres a list of everything that is already been sold. If you need anything that is not mentioned on the list that follows here, it'll still be available

For those that don't know, car was a 93 japspec NA manual

SOLD:

Rear subframe

Radiator support

PAS pump

Door actuators

Door handles

Alternator

Clutch

W58 flywheel

Fly wheel bolts

Boot plastics (the ones that go over the shocks)

Brakes (calipers, pads & discs)

front bumper

Boot struts

door cards

wish bones rear

dashboards panels + inserts

steering wheel cowl

rear arb

accellerator pedal

differential

Gearbox

drive shaft

fuel tank cover

clutch slave cylinder

headlights

Besides all this, everything else is still available. Got BBS rims that need patching up & new tyres, willing to let em go cheap, got 19" rims here aswel that have descent tyres, billstein suspension available too aswell as clocks in KM/h (can also supply a converter for a more price, etc)

If you need anything, let me know via pm, or via whatsapp on +32474756568. You can also contact me via email on [email protected], this is also my paypal address incase you descide to randomly give me money for a new supra :p

Shipping to the uk is as following:

0kg – 10kg: 12£

10kg – 30kg: 30£

Below are some pics of the car

Cheers

William

Do you have clear indicators and fan shroud

Do you mean the clear indicators in the front bumper or on the fenders? I've got both available, pm me! Fan shroud broke in the crash i'm afraid.

Also how much side skirt passenger side and wheels

150£ + postage for the sideskirts, i'd say 500£ for the rims + postage (i can take off the tyres to save weight, they are nearly skid anyways)

Do you have any front shocks and springs?

Got billstein shocks & springs available & OEM ones (both in very good condition. THe billsteins have done 107k km & the oems came of a car with 55k miles)

How much for the rear bumper and bootlid?

100£ for the bumper (has a hole in it for fog light) & 150£ for the bootlid (comes with window, only downside is it has a tiny spot of rust on the usual place, easy fixable though). + shipping

pm me if you're intrested mate

Got billstein shocks & springs available & OEM ones (both in very good condition. THe billsteins have done 107k km & the oems came of a car with 55k miles)

Can you PM me with the prices for the OEM's, What condition are they in ?

Thanks mate

Very nice condition all 4 of em, 300£ for shipping for the OEM suspension bud :)

Cheers

William

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.