The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GZ Aero - Respray - Colour finally chosen :) - Finished

scott.wild

Finally found somewhere to handle all the prep and respray, turns out a highly recommended local garage that i never knew about.

All recommendations and previous examples of work are really good and they have done work on quite a few prestige cars.

Here's some pictures of the progress so far and i will post some more when i get them.

As it was when it went in:

11950921_1170396166320187_1775343623_n.jpg

Progress:

11992657_1170397246320079_218460427_n.jpg

11950816_1170397226320081_1896620948_n.jpg

11997298_1170397122986758_612400447_n.jpg

11997474_1170396579653479_83202248_n.jpg

Edited by scott.wild (see edit history)

Gorgeous choice of colour! Will you be keeping the body kit? As for the wheels I think the colour would look best with hyper silver wheels.

Yes keeping the body kit, the c-west skirts are being blended in though. I have had that bumper lying around for 12 months or more after breaking the do luck. Not sure if i should change the headlights, currently jspec plastic lenses, bodyshop are going to see how they clean up first :)

Quick update, intercooler was looking worse for wear for so while everything is off i decided to order a Garage Whifbitz Intercooler Kit, plan is to go single around 600bhp :)

I have also just noticed there is no front crashbar, most likely because it had a Do Luck fitted, will create a wanted post but if anyone has a front crashbar please drop me a pm.

Thanks

Colour is looking good, i have decided to stay with the 18" Rota GTR's in the existing silver/alloy colour, question now is brake caliper colour.....any suggestions and pictures would be great, guys in the bodyshop are happy to test a few different colours out and suggested a lime green or similar green to the Tein street flex coilovers, not too sure and difficult to visualise.