The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black NA low miles, Nice conversion project

krisgowing

I've seen it and it's a shed unfortunately. Front bumper and side skirts hanging off or stuck on with expanding foam! And I counted at least three layers of poor paint down the sides.

Was it just exterior/cosmetic stuff or was it rusty and mechanically dodgy too?

Unless he's lying, the engine must be pretty sound right?

You'd really have to think so after swopping the engine and stripping that one down.

Hmm that's what I was thinking.

People don't like the veilside anyway so just add the cost of a body panels (assuming no rust, etc and if it is truly mechanically sound) and it seems decent for the price.

Its difficult to say without seeing it in the flesh really.Snowyowl123 did n't sound too impressed with it .

Taking it back to standard 2nd hand front bumper say £150 ish rear bumper £100 ish and the OEM side skirts with the brake air ducting panels say £180 for the pair if your very lucky you might get them in black saving on some re painting, plus money for any re spraying that needs doing.

Then theres the question of what brand of tyres has been fitted ,what brand of brake pads and discs it has and such and such.

4K aint sounding like a decent price to me even for such a desirable colour like black.Just my tupennth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.