The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT auto on eBay.

damadom

Engine bay looks un loved, the Apexi filter looks very tired, no mention of servicing would be my concerns to ask about

I'd definitely want it on a ramp for a good look underneath

The leather and paintwork are the least of your worries

Guest TheRedViper
Its staggering how expensive they have become in such a short time, average ones as well, few years ago you could get an NA auto for less than 2K and a TT6 for less than 4K !

Don't tell me this:-( looking for a TT and its gunna be closer to 10.

Guest markolambo

Yip its staggering you could buy 5 iphones for that price or half of a ford fiesta or even a really shit car....i spent more on my carbon bike.....supras are still very cheap

Guest markolambo

Well you can always buy a carbon bike or a sorted supra for more ..or the seller could be really nice and sell it for 2k ...its demand and supply ....and the stocks get less as the modified cars get broken or other are crashed or fall into disrepair then prices rise...the same has happened in other countrys already.

Guest markolambo

My old toyota is in very good condition ....as are many ...still has all it horses and still have people admiring it..that is good enough for me .but then after nearly 19 years its a sexual thing....i guess the old 2000 gt would be another old toyota.nobody wants.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.