The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lots of aftermarket parts from customers supra rota wheels, seat, flocked interior

keron

ok so i have the following parts left from a customers supra i broke for him.

ILL LIST MOST OF THE STUFF AND PRICES HES ASKING FOR BELOW....

Fully Flocked Dash and Door cards / center console / STEERING COLOMN PANEL and Painted Facia Panels £450

GENUINE Superspark Coilpacks NEW FOR VVTI £300

Starter Motor £35

Jap Spec Brakes £130 (for 3, 2 rears 1 osf) OR £45 EACH CALIPER AND CARRIER (nsf sold)

Coolant Hoses UPPER AND LOWER FITTED NEW £40

Radio Frame CAGE OEM £15.00

MAF Sensor for 1jz £55

drivers door switch £25

all prices plus postage or collection from leicester

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM, EMAIL : [email protected] or call 01162531233 or 07769975299 (9am - 6pm)

all payments can be cash collected, paypal (as a gift) or bank transfer direct to Tom.

thank you

Postage included for the front speaker brackets?

plus post im afraid. think royal mail 1st class recorded is £5.50

i'll take the exhaust. is the 1st decat available?

sure no problem. 1st decat has gone a while ago im afraid. pm me or call me

Massive long shot but would be interested in the decat and the second pipe for the wifbitz exhaust, as I have the twin box varient and want it louder, but highly doubt youd want to split?

the 2nd decat is avail only. first is long gone.

vvti and non vvti have different part numbers my normal tt throttle cable that came with my engine is to short on the inner cable got my set up in a facelift car

na and tt are completely different lenghts. have you already got a tt one?

na and tt are completely different lenghts. have you already got a tt one?

yeh I know those 2 are way off but a normal tt and vvti tt have different part numbers aswell I'm using pre facelift engine and pre facelift tt throttle cable

the outer cable is the same length but in inner part I'm guessing is longer on a vvti as even when fully de adusted the throttle is still open

Hi Keron, I'm after a set of low mileage rear upper arms if you have a pair?

Hey Keron, what brand are the braided brake lines?

sfs performance

Yep I'll take the brackets. Can you pm me your PayPal keron and I'll reply with my address.

Thanks

ok will do shortly.

Would he sell the manual surround separately? If so how much thanks

he wants to sell as a job lot im afraid

Got me a engine yet Keron?

got a na one?

sorry i didnt know you were still looking straight away. I had a nice one last week but sold straight away....ill keep you in mind though...do you need a whole transplant with throttle cable, clocks, etc etc...(conversion)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.