The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop

Dragonball

Morning Peeps!

Well two new Grandchildren ('too young' I hear you say - I was a child bride!) up in Harrogate means that I am keeping the 535d as it does 40+mpg on a run and will keep up with your piddly BPU! :-)

However, I do like to feel the wind in my hair (singular!) and would be really interested if anyone is looking to move their P&J Aerotop on to a loving home...

Please feel free to let me know - TT preferred if possible - cash waiting!

Cheers :-)

Morning Peeps!

Well two new Grandchildren ('too young' I hear you say - I was a child bride!) up in Harrogate means that I am keeping the 535d as it does 40+mpg on a run and will keep up with your piddly BPU! :-)

However, I do like to feel the wind in my hair (singular!) and would be really interested if anyone is looking to move their P&J Aerotop on to a loving home...

Please feel free to let me know - TT preferred if possible - cash waiting!

Cheers :-)

Not exactly mint or anything but have you seen this one on ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-/131596320470?hash=item1ea3c07ed6

• 8 months later...

Thanks Mate... but in the end decided against getting another... Supras are just getting a little long in the tooth now - and definitely overpriced :-) Still love them though!

In the end I went for a nice M135i convertible in black with just 20K miles - goes very nicely!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.