The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Never underestimate the looks of the supra

Max Headroom

The MkIV supra has been around now for about 12 years and it still has the looks to attract admiring glances from all that see it. It is different and is fast becoming a classic if it already isn't. The car itself is beautiful yet you can never be complascent with it, either a NA or a TT. Take your mind off "her" for a second while your driving and she will punish you, but give her your full attention and she will send you into realms of delight. Thats me I'm off to bed now.

I think you're right on. In fact I would say that the Supe is even better now than when it came out as in 1993 it was considered a bit OTT with the big spoiler and big headlamps. It's hard to think of a nicer looking car this side of a DB9 and even after all these years you still get Ooh, that's nice what is it?

I'm a big fan of the early to mid 90's car styling.... where performance cars were nice and curvy like the Supra. Unlike these days where you have hard edges mixed with curve areas which really don't mix together well. (It's all Ford's fault when they brought out their Focus with their 'new edge styling' or whatever you call it).

But yes I agree the Supra is a great looking car. It has a true GT shape and performance to match.

:respekt: Here! Here! - What other car could you get that is sooooo good for the money, I've only had mine since Nov last year, but I love it loads, and it gets admiring glances from a lot people as you drive by. Looks, reliability and performance, what a combination.