The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Intercooler pipe what works with stock airbox

Ric

Hi Guys,

Im looking for a specific intercooler hard pipe.

attachment.php?attachmentid=204756&stc=1&d=1441216056

Currently mine has the soft rubber pipe to go over the stock air-box.. but i've seen that you can get ones what go over it.

So i'm looking for a hard pipe what does go over the airbox as ill be polishing/painting them eventually.

What do people have?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think that shape will work with the rest of my pipework though (which is hard pipe) Only the part what goes over the airbox is the standard rubber.

The one in the picture i put, has a lot more bend in it, and goes into the wing more, which might work (will probably still need some modification)

Thanks for the pictures though

I dont think that shape will work with the rest of my pipework though (which is hard pipe) Only the part what goes over the airbox is the standard rubber.

The one in the picture i put, has a lot more bend in it, and goes into the wing more, which might work (will probably still need some modification)

Thanks for the pictures though

Probably the same as mine too?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks dude, is it the one like the picture? do you have pics of it fitted?

Edit, just looked in your build thread, it's not like the one im after but if it works with the stock box it should be fine.

Is it really tight to the box from memory?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.