The mkiv Supra Owners Club

meets

mr bean

Hi beany. Your right it is bloody quiet in the northwest. I have been trying to get our harvest done all bloody month. It's been crap summer. All done now. I'm on holiday in turkey on the 12th September so I will probably miss the next one if anyone gets one together. See you next time.

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Cool. When are you bringing it round here?

We will have to nip over this weekend at some point ☺just kerbed one of my wheels this morning really bad :(

22nd ok for me. Always liked the Quattro.

Ya I ve want one for a while, it was nearly a rag top until I talked my self out of it lol..

Cool i hope its the jaguarrrrr its a lovely looking motor.

Can always pick you up if you want dude :) my neighbour saw us and you driving it and though you were test driving it, in the hope I was selling it he said "I'm going to have no more nails all the painting to the wall again, as my house shakes when it goes past and it sounds like gun fire" :D although he did in the end say he loved it really :)

Can always pick you up if you want dude :) my neighbour saw us and you driving it and though you were test driving it, in the hope I was selling it he said "I'm going to have no more nails all the painting to the wall again, as my house shakes when it goes past and it sounds like gun fire" :D although he did in the end say he loved it really :)

Lol..... it does sound awesome, I loved driving it, the down shift is something else. I think you should pick me up in it and see if we can wake my neighbours up :)

• 2 weeks later...

Small turnout last night. Only 5 of us but a good laugh. The food was very good last night and the service was as good as it gets. You missed the great sound of robs new jag. It sounds like the best gravy tastes. Superb. Hope to see more of you guys next time. Hope the little un is feeling better ste. Always better to be safe than sorry with kids. Sorry to hear about the turbo rob....... Perhaps lianne would buy you a new one. Ha!