The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mocal Oil Cooler, Turbo Timer, 2JZ sump, 6 speed g/box

Ian.

OK, made the decision to break the 2JZ 350Z project. There's just way too much work left to do and I'm fed up of plowing cash into it.

7. Mocal 19 Row Oil Cooler (No hoses, no sandwich plate)

£100 + Delivery

15. 2JZ GTE Supra sump & oil pan

£200 + delivery

16. 350Z Gearbox. Ideal for those wanting a 6 speed manual conversion

£600 Collection ONLY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else would be needed with the Syvecs? A knock sensor? I haven't done enough homework on them yet :)

---EDIT---

As I'm VVTi, I assume I'd need a different loom anyway. Would you sell separately? :cool:

You only need the stuff you want to add James. Pressure sensors (fuel, oil) temp sensors (coolant, oil) etc. They can all be picked up from EFI though.

What else would be needed with the Syvecs? A knock sensor? I haven't done enough homework on them yet :)

---EDIT---

As I'm VVTi, I assume I'd need a different loom anyway. Would you sell separately? :cool:

I've got a knock sensor here I think :)

I'd be willing to split if the price if the price was right :)

You only need the stuff you want to add James. Pressure sensors (fuel, oil) temp sensors (coolant, oil) etc. They can all be picked up from EFI though.

Well I have oil pressure, oil temperature, fuel pressure, coolant temp, oil temp already which show up on the Defi DSSC dash, so that should be fine :)

I've got a knock sensor here I think :)

I'd be willing to split if the price if the price was right :)

Pop me a PM with a price you may have in mind mate :)

Unfortunately any warranty on the engine is non transferable :(

Hes a pretty experienced engine builder though an his work is of a very high standard.

Ok thanks for the reply, too much of a risk for me though.

Ok thanks for the reply, too much of a risk for me though.

How soon would you be fitting it to the car?

If you would be fitting it within a few days/week then I'd be happy to offer a personal money back offer. If it was going to be sat around for a while then I wouldn't be able to do that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.