The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The wait is OVER! Gatwick to Supra

Supra.SZ-R

Alright guys,

It is finally over my wait for my Supra from Japan is coming to its end!

This Friday i fly in to Gatwick from Geneva at 10 past 10!

I am so excited,... But havent a clue how im supposed to get from Gatwick to Southend on Sea?, are the trains handy enough?

Im just hoping to not become lost as im on a schedule to get the boat then to Ireland, though i should have plenty of time for minor fxxx ups! :)

Any help greatly appreciated

There is a train terminal inside gatwick, so i expect you'll be able to get where you want too, probably with a change or two.

thetrainline.com is a decent website to use, it will tell you the time, trains and changes you'll need.

There is a train terminal inside gatwick, so i expect you'll be able to get where you want too, probably with a change or two.

thetrainline.com is a decent website to use, it will tell you the time, trains and changes you'll need.

Thanks man il check this out, hopefully nice and handy

Look up the Bluewater thread in the events section, but it's this friday, starting around 7.30. There's a map on the first page of the thread. :thumbs:

Aw i see it ther man, its hardly 30 minutes away from my Supra!

Its late at night though and i have to get to Holyhead for 2

Sounds like an epic adventure. I'm sure you'll pull it off alright.

Hmmm it is, but when the woman wants to see the grandad in epsom things start becoming difficult, t go ther come back and then go off t Holyhead! Not sure if i have time!?

Flux capacitor in the Supra though 8)

I'd be booking the ferry for the following day! Lol

Haha i would have but origionaly was fighting to beat work and all this other craic! Il go of t Epsom and come back maybe! Il see what can be done

Anyhow my working year is all but done, with harvest starting here in Switzerland very soon

Next year will be out year (Me + Supra)