The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA OBX Tubular manifold

ripped_fear

As above I bought this for My NA and after putting in lots of work with it I decided against fitting, have been holding it for a member who has decided to stop responding so up it goes.

It is an OBX manifold I bought from another member earlier in the year. It has since been stripped back and polished back up to a good finish. (not flawless) but looks good. Took a fair few hours, and was finished in a body shop on a machine polisher.

It will come with two brand new O2 sensors purchased from the states (Cost £40 will try find receipt). One of which has been spliced onto the OEM wiring allowing it to run on on just one sensor. The reason for this is due to the second O2 sensors positioning not clearing the bulkhead. This could be modified or just run it on one sensor which the previous owner obviously did, by just screwing a blank in the second port.

Due to the design of this manifold it is shorter than the OEM downpipe.

This would mean one of the three options would have to be done to allow fitting.

-either need its own custom 2nd de-cat pipe made, or source an OBX specific one

-or the manifold made longer on the downpipe section.

-Or a small bolt in 2.5" to 2.5" section made and bolted between the 2nd cat location and the downpipe. (probably the cheapest)

I paid from memory £50 for this, plus the O2 sensors and allot of man hours from myself and an hour in the body shop.

Asking Price £100 ono collected (Chandlers Ford, Hampshire) or courier at your cost and arrangement.

attachment.php?attachmentid=203485&stc=1&d=1437674955

Any Questions please feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.