The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BC Racing coilovers

Kaan W

Just gauging interest at the moment until my new set arrive.

They are used so expect them not to be perfect cosmetically.

Performance wise they are a very good coilover with superb ride comfort yet holds the road well.

I'm looking for £400.

Thanks

Pictures will be hard as they're on the car but I can get some if needed :)

Do they degrade over time with such little use?

Do you know what type of BC coilovers these are?

They have degraded from age and exposure to the elements but I'm selling them more for people that just want a better ride feel and not brand new parts.

They are BC racing I believe.

how about you donate them to me kaan :) as your such a nice guy and im in such desperate need to get my supra back on the road :'( from one kent supra owner to another help :D

If I don't sell them within a year then yes you can have them :D

They have degraded from age and exposure to the elements but I'm selling them more for people that just want a better ride feel and not brand new parts.

They are BC racing I believe.

If I don't sell them within a year then yes you can have them :D

Hey, I'm on stock - anythings a better ride, degraded or not. :D

BC racing have different types of coilovers - ER, RA, RS. Each suited for different driving (street, circuit) and setups.

Hey, I'm on stock - anythings a better ride, degraded or not. :D

BC racing have different types of coilovers - ER, RA, RS. Each suited for different driving (street, circuit) and setups.

Exactly ;)

I had the wheel off the other day when I was lowering them, RS rings a bell. Not sure what that means.

I think RS is the more common type. The others are more suited to track use.

I shall see what the damage is on my bank balance after my MOT (get her back tomorrow) and get back to you. I'm expecting an expensive MOT so chances are pretty low I'll go ahead, but I'll have to wait and see!

I shall see what the damage is on my bank balance after my MOT (get her back tomorrow) and get back to you. I'm expecting an expensive MOT so chances are pretty low I'll go ahead, but I'll have to wait and see!

Ok mate no worries.

Only ones ive seen for supras are BR and ER (ER being the race/track suited version)

They could well be the BR series then but I didn't take note so I'll have to have another look to make sure for certain.

Are these still for sale?

The club car has shockingly old suspension and I'm thinking BC coilovers might be the way to go as they transformed my blue car no end.

They are still for sale but won't be available until my car goes to SRD once the new ones are fitted. But I'll update the the thread once available and see who's still interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.