The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much

Guest Pinhead

Guest Pinhead

Hi all

After looking at the prices of supra car autos and manuals

Im getting a bit confused at the different scale of prices

I know it hard to put a price on a car with out seeing it but how much would you pay for a good condition of the above autos or manuals

Thanks

Andy

Guest Pinhead

For any of them I'm looking at a auto but the asking price is 10,950

I just don't know if that's to much

Would I be better to import one , the N/A might be a nice car but I'm looking for a twin turbo

Thanks

Andy

Guest TheRedViper
Yes it would be worth more. If they were the same price the auto would have to have an impressive spec.

Reckon it's upwards of 10k for a manual, import or uk?

Some old boy, popped this on ebay for about £7k with offers considered, there was thread on here as he got the hump when the trader (who probably hammer him down a bit) whacked it straight back on ebay for a hefty premium. That's business but it shows you can pick up auto tt's for 6-7k fairly regularly, but the market is so small you'll have traders racing to get them before you.

it's not longer good value for money imo, might be a good car despite that, but I'm certain you can find better for your money.

Put it this way, if i had a manual (UK or import) it would be priced to sell fairly quickly if it was 10k, id say any Auto 10k+ would have to be something pretty special ( for now ;) )

Like a 2002 plate TT Auto import with 35k miles on it?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440830384.138382.jpg

I'd go with clean and have room for future improvements rather than a Single already been used in UK for a number of year for the extra they command. I prefer fresh import over UK for rust free peace of mind

I actually agree with the thread - if you have 2, 3, 4, other cars at that price and are undecided I'm sure the head rules on more recent cars for various reasons (and your not that convinced by Supras). But the Supra reliability and that astonishing ageless design for an older car (when you look at designs from that era, very few stack up to modern cars these days) then the supra doesn't have a comparison for me!! Plus you have to knock depreciation off modern cars.