The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stainless caliper piston and caliper seal kits for sale

Chris Wilson

[h=2]Stainless caliper pistons, stainless pad pins for UK calipers, caliper seal kits.[/h]

I now make and supply front and rear pistons for UK and Jap spec calipers. I also have stainless brake pad retaining pin kits for the UK calipers. i will sell as either full sets, or part sets as required.

UK pistons: Fronts are £18 plus VAT per piston and rears are £21 plus VAT per piston.

Jap type pistons: Fronts are £22 plus VAT per piston, rears are £24 plus VAT per piston (much more material used).

I also have the special material square section seals that go between the caliper halves when you split them to replace the pistons. These are not even listed, let alone available from Toyota. They are £4.50 each and there are two per caliper. They must be changed... P&P for pistons is £7.80 to UK postcode addresses, sent insured and trackable. Brake pin kits in stainless for all four UK calipers are £36 plus VAT a set, plus £5.80 plus VAT insured P&P, or at YOUR RISK, £2.50 plus VAT by untrackable Royal Mail parcel. I am able to offer caliper piston seals and dust / water boots at a saving on Toyota prices. Let me know what you need please. I am happy to rebuild calipers for people, but don't want to get involved painting in other than black Kephos, or a customer supplied finish. I am unable to powder coat them, sorry. Price3 for refurb dependent on received condition, but circa £40 plus VAT per caliper plus parts.

Payment by bank transfer or Paypal plus 4%. Prices are plus VAT. I do not take credit card payments, sorry.

Orders by **E-MAIL** please. I have constantly changing stock levels at the moment. J-Spec pistons are now also available, as are seal kits. By using stainless you will stop further seizure by the chrome plating on stock pistons pitting and flaking and general rust issues on old standard Toyota pistons.

If you don't know what you are doing take your calipers to a professional, the old pistons need to be nearly all the way out BEFORE you remove the calipers from the hydraulic system on the car!!!!! This means pumping them out evenly, with an assistant holding "eager" pistons back with a lever, with no pads in the caliper, one caliper at a time, then wedging the pistons that are almost out whilst you move to the next one. Home made wooden wedges, strips of metal, spanners etcetera work fine. Getting partially seized pistons out of calipers on the bench is a nightmare. Replies by E-MAIL please!! [email protected] or ring me on resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.pngresource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png07971-952084 Thanks.

I can do stainless caliper pistons for ALL calipers, as well as re-sleeving worn out obsolete calipers, and obsolete master and slave cylinders. I can provide seal kits for many other makes of calipers, too. Don't forget my well known fast road pads, for all Supras and a now for a big range of other cars, too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42.00 plus VAT, piston seals, dust boots, and dust boot clips. If you split the calipers (which you should to do a proper job) you need 4 off inter half caliper square section seals at £4.50 plus VAT each. Total with insured P&P to a UK post code is £80.16 including VAT. Thanks.

I don't do the discs as there are Toyota dealers offering as much discount to club members as to the trade, so i make no money on them :) But pads, yes, £120 plus VAT a full car set for J-Spec, or £140 plus VAT a full car set for UK ones. I do free insured P&P on full sets only, to UK post codes, and I have them in stock. Thanks.

What's your price inc P&P for a J-Spec rear caliper seal kit, both LHS and RHS and including the square seal.

Rear kits a £32 plus VAT, only the UK calipers have the inter half seals, the JAP ones are one piece calipers and don't split. I will have a fully rebuilt, painted and refurbished J-Spec rear caliper later in the week, with new seals and a new stainless piston fitted, but right now I can't remember which side it is.

Chris, got the pistons fine. Thank you. They seem to be very well made.

Can you also supply brake master cylinder rebuild kits?

Will it make any difference in brake feel/stopping power or is it one

of those that either works or doesnt?

Sorry for the 20 questions! Im overhauling the brakes and want everything to be spot on.

Chris, got the pistons fine. Thank you. They seem to be very well made.

Can you also supply brake master cylinder rebuild kits?

Will it make any difference in brake feel/stopping power or is it one

of those that either works or doesnt?

Sorry for the 20 questions! Im overhauling the brakes and want everything to be spot on.

No worries. The master cylinder will either work or it won't, or it may leak. Renewing it, or renewing its seals

will make zero difference to brake feel, or stopping power. Using a race fluid will make zero difference to brake feel or stopping power either.

Glad you like the pistons, shame they can't be seen! Thanks Iky.

Hi Chris,

Next week or so I'd be after a full refurb kit for UK rears, including pistons and pins.

Could you let me know a price delivered please.

Pistons are £24 plus VAT each, and you need 4 of them. A seal kit to do both rear calipers is £38 plus VAT. Stainless pins to do both rear calipers are £18 a set, plus VAT. Insured P&P would be £8.80 plus

VAT. Pistons are made to order, about a 10 day lead time with any luck. Thanks Al!

Pistons are £24 plus VAT each, and you need 4 of them. A seal kit to do both rear calipers is £38 plus VAT. Stainless pins to do both rear calipers are £18 a set, plus VAT. Insured P&P would be £8.80 plus

VAT. Pistons are made to order, about a 10 day lead time with any luck. Thanks Al!

Thank you very much.

Do you need payment before you make the Pistons?

If yes, I will let you know when I'm doing my shopping and send across the money.

Chris pm ur details and I'll send funds. Just to confirm that price is for both front calipers

I try not to do PM,s, they are too hard to file and collate. The price is for a kit that does 2 calipers. If you want to use Paypal please send as a gift to [email protected] If you prefer not to send as a gift please add 4%.

So either £52.56 as a "gift" or £54.66 sent as a normal Paypal goods payment. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.