The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uprated stock mount intercoolers

Chris Wilson

[h=2]Uprated stock mount intercoolers[/h] Had an enquiry re my well known and respected side mount intercoolers. It's not really viable for me to commission less than 3 units, anyone else interested in one? Price would be £820 plus VAT for a one off, dropping to £760 plus VAT for three or more units, with UK insured P&P at £12.80 plus VAT. If anyone abroad wants one *THEY* must arrange all paperwork and arrange collection from me here in Shropshire. A quick search on the forum for CW SMIC should return feedback and photos. They are F1 quality, and a work of art. They fit as an exact and pain free replacement for your ratty and probably one third effective SMIC. People on this and other forums are seeing good intake air temps on MKIV's running 600 plus BHP. It's all in the ducting and core design... Payment by bank transfer or Paypal plus 4% upon order. Lead time about 5 weeks.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.