The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo manual supra

add heywood

That reads like one of those I'm expecting people to waste a lot more of their time than I did writing about nothing in particular. Maybe power spec, colour, transmission, budget, timeframe etc. would give a hint that its a remotely serious enquiry or you'll just have people guessing what tickles your very individual fancy.

That reads like one of those I'm expecting people to waste a lot more of their time than I did writing about nothing in particular. Maybe power spec, colour, transmission, budget, timeframe etc. would give a hint that its a remotely serious enquiry or you'll just have people guessing what tickles your very individual fancy.

Anybody who knows Add and most members do know exactly what tickles his fancy. Good luck with your search Add

Spec is in the title :p

Good luck with your hunt and sorry mine is not for sale =D ( its not even finished yet )

Lol, sorry mate but most will know what I'm after. Any colour, any price to a degree, already said manual and decent spec so don't really know what else to write...

They are coming back now :p hopefully you get something dude! You gonna keep the Rex?

It's just not quick enough, and you can only go to about 500 on the 13b. The other option is to drop a 2jz into the rex but reading up on it, it is a ballache of a swap and would cost loads.

The other option is to drop a 2jz into the rex but reading up on it, it is a ballache of a swap and would cost loads.

Would ruin the car too. a Chevy LS engine is an ideal match for the RX7 :)

I bet you're kicking yourself for missing out on JamiePs the other week.

• 3 weeks later...

Guess rider didn't see your other machine before it went to zee Eric's. Great to see you with a big monster again. Could this be the start of the return of the magnificent seven. Sted. Rob. Harvard (well Vicky) Steve. Etc etc. rob will probably get one just for the hell of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.