The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got my front end bits n bobs fitted

kitch79

So last week between the rain, I finally got round to fitting some bits I'd had around for months!! I think the grill nearly a year! I finally got off my butt and did it when I bought some U.S. front repeaters off mike33 [emoji106]🏼 (copied off J [emoji12])

Got the front bumper bar off Stevo off here in March!

They say 3 is the magic number, so set ahead to get all 3 in place... Quite a pita I must add too! But I'm loving the look, and although it doesn't sit perfect, the grill does go behind the bar [emoji106]🏼

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440591667.327826.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440591679.116264.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440591691.755163.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440591819.101245.jpg shame u can't really see the liquidart supra badge I got to replace the zunsport one

I also got my self repaired side skirts back on... Arrrh chav tactic [emoji16]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440591733.744418.jpg

Edited by kitch79 (see edit history)

Nice :cool: US spec repeaters look so much better than facelift ones on white Supras. I tried the same thing with the facelift bar and the Zunsport grill, but I just couldn't see it working. Looks great though.

I was surprised how much brighter they are, and like how they look more alike the rear one, so I put the red originals back on!

I got the grill to fix at the bottom correctly, and the Middle 2 fixings, but the far outer 2 it wouldn't. Unless I somehow extended the tabs on it. It's secure, and unless u get on your knees you can't tell, there is a 20mm gap in the top corners.

Cheers [emoji106]🏼

love what you have done here, its looking very tidy! :)

Thanks Matt [emoji106]🏼