The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy Birthday David P

Delboy52

Happy Birthday Dave, and my ongoing thanks for your brilliant work on my car!!

David has been helping me in a big way resurrect my car from the state I got it back from earier this year. We are hopefully nearing the end. Amazingly it got through an MOT ages ago even with a binding brake and no forward drive in auto mode. :blink:

Thanks mate

Thank you for all the Birthday and fart wishes. :friday:

I have been wined and dined twice today and hadn't picked up on this thread.

Skippy, if you promise to fit those O2 sensors to your poor Supra, I'll revamp my signature especially for you, I've been meaning to get a round toit for a while. My Garage could do with a revamp too, now that it's Top of the Pops it deserves some well earned maintenance. The Labyrinth is a wind-up to work on and I will have a go when I find time and Zen for the task.

Chris, I hope that you're telling the truth. The rear dust guard lips were off in seconds, the muck was aimed under the arches and secretly behind me it provided fireworks fun for Mike. The rear suspension swap and brake conversion went surprisingly well, the work required to the front calliper however, did get a bit out of hand. What began here with instruction that "it just needs a bit of fettling there and here", developed into 4 hours of grinding and test wheel fitting and I hadn't noticed that I ended up rolling around in brake fluid until I'd had a shower and shampoo in it too, I had vibrators fingers and the angle grinder got damned hot. Mike's missus was :eek: worried to even let me get to the bathroom to get cleaned up. The sink looked as if I was panning for aluminium. :D I thought that I'd made a clean run of it, but Mike then found a smudge on the stairs and took the blame for it and cleaned it up but then discreetly told me that it was me. :confused: Was it him or was it me? :think: But I did then have a bottle of cold beer put in my hand so all's well that ends well. :burp:

This one still needs a final final fettling and there is the other side to do, but that I can reverse pattern work from this one, if Mikes wonky workmate is man enough?

Don't waste you're time with any "Grinder" :limp: comments, Mike and I have already bantered a good selection, even though his wife was not amused. :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=204547&d=1440465195

dels bimbos 010.jpg

Edited by David P (see edit history)