The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Wanted

ripped_fear

Ok so I'm going to stick this up on here with the intention of running the thread for a while as I'm still undecided about what to do. Basically I have been thrown a couple of offers on mine recently and it has got me thinking.

If I'm looking for a TT it would have to have to have following

-TT6 or TT auto

-60k or less on the clock,

-full history,

-Mechanically as stock as possible, BPU acceptable, skirts, spoiler, lip fine as I will just change it back if needs be.

-Colour- ideally white or gunmetal, but anything considered, mechanical condition is far more important to me.

-Ideally facelift or a VGC UK (appreciate I would be in auto budget)

-Body work I could be persuade with something needing work as I am lucky enough to be able to undertake this fairly cheaply.

-Mechanical condition I will not compromise.

Budget- would be around 9.5-10k the longer the thread runs this will hopefully increase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest sprint bluesman

I'm selling my 1998 TT VVT Auto in White. It has covered 85000mls, the body work and mechanicals are all in good order. I bought the car as a 60th birthday present and have owned it for nearly 7 years. It was imported from Japan in Nov 2008. I have all the Japanese paperwork and the service history and MOT certs since then. I will post some photos tomorrow.

Ok so I'm going to stick this up on here with the intention of running the thread for a while as I'm still undecided about what to do. Basically I have been thrown a couple of offers on mine recently and it has got me thinking.

If I'm looking for a TT it would have to have to have following

-TT6 or TT auto

-60k or less on the clock,

-full history,

-Mechanically as stock as possible, BPU acceptable, skirts, spoiler, lip fine as I will just change it back if needs be.

-Colour- ideally white or gunmetal, but anything considered, mechanical condition is far more important to me.

-Ideally facelift or a VGC UK (appreciate I would be in auto budget)

-Body work I could be persuade with something needing work as I am lucky enough to be able to undertake this fairly cheaply.

-Mechanical condition I will not compromise.

Budget- would be around 9.5-10k the longer the thread runs this will hopefully increase.

Guest Importcars.at

I had this one 4 sale!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206771[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206772[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206773[/ATTACH]

Stock TT Auto with full service history and only one owner!

Fresh import and only done 47.000 km

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.