PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Portugal

Pweasel
21-08-15, 20:46
Hello, my name is Pedro Matos and i'm from Portugal :D

Unfortunately i don't have any Toyota Supra, but who would not like to have a car like this?!

My car's are VW Golf IV and Peugeot 205 CTI :innocent:

I own a workshop of exhaust of system in Portugal, Escapes L.D.M. LDA.

I have a client with a 2JZ-GE, and he wants I manufacture the exhaust system in stainless steel, including exhaust manifolds, and i need your help, because i don't know the best manifold for this car.

Sorry for my english:rolleyes:

Regards,

Pedro Matos

Jord
21-08-15, 22:16
Welcome to the forum Pedro. There's some great info on here about supras and 2JZs.

imi
21-08-15, 23:07
Hello, my name is Pedro Matos and i'm from Portugal :D

Unfortunately i don't have any Toyota Supra, but who would not like to have a car like this?!

My car's are VW Golf IV and Peugeot 205 CTI :innocent:

I own a workshop of exhaust of system in Portugal, Escapes L.D.M. LDA.

I have a client with a 2JZ-GE, and he wants I manufacture the exhaust system in stainless steel, including exhaust manifolds, and i need your help, because i don't know the best manifold for this car.

Sorry for my english:rolleyes:

Regards,

Pedro Matos

I'm in the Algarve at the moment - seems like an english town on a Saturday night with the amount of Brits around........

As for your exhaust and manifold question - why not just by a quality part off the shelf?

Pweasel
21-08-15, 23:44
Algarve it's very good :D

I spoke to him about it, but he told me he had already bought on ebay and that was no big deal ... I'm already talking to MVP about it, but i want to know more information.

good holiday, enjoy Portugal.

Regards