The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Bristol

Andy_s-TT-Supra

Hi everyone,

I've recently took the plunge and purchased what has always been my dream car and after finding my TT supra I just had to have it.

It's been about 3 weeks now and I'm loving every minute of it!!

I found a stock car with only 25k on the clock . . . . 3700 of which have been done since 2004!

At present its completely standard apart from a set of 18 inch advan alloys but I'm slowly getting tempted for an exhaust and front mount intercooler.

I don't want an exhaust that's too loud - maybe something that sounds like the one on the white supra at the end of fast and furious 7 . . . Any recommendations?

I've looked around on the forum and seen some lovely cars so far but I'm hoping that there will be some meets happening in or around the Bristol area ( maybe cheddar for some good pic opportunities? )

:welcome: look forward to seeing some pics of the car! 25k mile stock car is a rare thing these days! :)

If you want your car to sound like the white one from FF7 then you will need to play through your stereo the sound of the Eclipse from the first fast and the furious as I believe it was used and dubbed over for some reason :taped: I could be wrong but thats what I understand :)

Anyone know how to get the front spoiler to come down when stationary? ( if it's possible ). I know it comes down when over a set speed but I've seen a few in pics with the front spoiler lowered down

You have to push the "down" button when the ignition is on, afaik it comes back up if you start the engine. I made a manual override switch for mine so I have it down at all speeds :D

I used the circuit from this link, it completely bypasses the ECU so you won't get the automatic feature at 60mph. I believe there's a different circuit you can use which does allow you to use the ECU but I can't find the link at the moment. Just gotta remember to put it up for speed bumps but it's easily the coolest front lip for the Supra IMO.

Spot on, thank you for that.

I really want to get a nice set of staggered wheels now but I just can't decide on a set. Everytime I find a set i like they are about £3k

Plenty of wheels out there for way less than that, £3k's 3 piece WORK wheel money :)