The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rob's TT6 Aerotop (Project Reborn)

TRD-Rob

All work on this car has been carried out by Autobody solutions

After selling my old supra a couple of years ago it wasn't long before I got the itch to jump into another,so I ended up buying a pretty much stock tt6 hardtop which did the trick but as my last one was a aerotop I wanted one again and it had to be manual,and as we all know they don't really come up for sale much due to them not ever being built so I decided to get one built :)

At this time the car is also complete and I've been down to Autobody solution a number of times to have a look at how the work is coming along and I must say Simon and his team know how to bring a car back to life,after making the mistake of giving my old supra to the wrong people who buggered it up (cough cough no names will be given) I'm so glad I decided to use the right guys this time.

I will be uploading lots of pictures so you can see for yourself just how far the car has come and the mass of man hours that have been put into the project to get it to where it is today so enjoy ;)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when will it be done as I'm still waiting for mine!!! looks great though rob :) good luck :) looking forward to updates

How long till she finished mate bet you can't wait now feels like years since I last saw it

Won't be long now and yes I can't bloody wait just a shame we don't have much good weather left :(