The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ruff Racing Alloys 18" Cheap cheap for winter...

Supra Kong

Right,

First i thought these were Inovit Alloys because of the centre caps... then i thought they look like Wolfrace... Anyhow, says Ruff Racing inside the wheels, so that's what i am going with.:)

These are pretty tatty (actually the pics make them look a bit better than they are) and one looks like its been slightly filled at the edges... Saying that, i have used these on track and all is fine.

These could either do with a complete refurb or just use them for the winter months.. and protect your nice shiney ones...

The rubber on them is pretty pants, Nokians on the back and Marangoli or something like that on the fronts....

They are 18 x8.5 et42 (hard to see) on fronts

And rears are 18 x9.5 et42 on back

I was running these with spacers and cleared the UK brakes fine.

Tyres are 235/265

Might just squeeze a winter out of them, edges are pretty low, plenty of meat left in centres

[ATTACH=CONFIG]204160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204163[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204164[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204167[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204168[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204169[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204170[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]204171[/ATTACH]

I have no idea on value for these... £250 collected sound fair? Open to sensible offers and whatever abuse you can through at me, but i think they gotta be worth that much! :shrug:

I am based in Crowborough East Sussex...

Yes i know Shipborne!! lol

I am away from the 6th to the 13th though... but i could leave them with a mate of mine!

Would it be eve or daytime?

Ah ok. Daytime, its deff the 8th I am going down there as I have a meeting I have to attend. Will PM you nearer the time so we can organise it, I may be able to arrange for you to leave them somewhere before you go and pay by paypal if that suits? Do you know Fairlawne House/Estate on the right just as you pass the Chaser pub? They have 24/7 Security and I could arrange possibly for them to take them in for me until I get there on the 8th.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.