The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie!

Guest Supradeek

Guest Supradeek

Hi folks

New to site so hi to all

Just gettin myself into the world of supras!

At the moment im on the look out for one probably gonna go for a T/T auto import. Had a good look through the forums reading bits and pieces lots of good advive helped alot.

Whats a gd price for a 94 tt import low millage. Anybody recomend any good garages in Scotland doing imports been up calder some very nice motors there.

Thanks in advance for any info

Deek

Welcome :thumbs:

Makes a change to see someone going straight for an import auto TT, seems like nearly everybody seaching for a soop tries to find a mint low milage 6 speed UK version before being seduced by the imports (me included :) )

I paid about 10k for mine (93' Auto TT, 59k miles, leather, active spoiler, climate control, cruise etc) but I've seen quite a few around for cheaper.

Can't help with garages I'm afriad, but I'm sure you'll have lots of fun when you find the right one :)

Hi deek - welcome :thumbs:

I got mine from Mackays in Edinburgh - it was in good nick but they are usually a bit pricier in Mackays. Calder have some nice cars, but have a good look at them - I went to see a TT that had obviously had a very hard life!

There's a good few Scottish Supra owners here now - we should be trying to get a run up to Crail sorted in the next couple of months - we could pick you up on the way up!

Whats a gd price for a 94 tt import low millage

good price would be 7k private sales. There are a few guys here sell import cars. Their price will be higher than 7k but you do get what you paid for, if you want to save some money then don't buy in a hurry. Keep hunting until you find the one you want :rtfm:

China

Guest Supradeek

Cheers for info folks

I think i will bied my time and try get a good one im not in a hurry but im sure as u all know once you've had a blast in one its very hard to resist just buying first one you come 2

Hi deek - welcome :thumbs:

There's a good few Scottish Supra owners here now - we should be trying to get a run up to Crail sorted in the next couple of months - we could pick you up on the way up!

Might take you up on that offer mate hopefully have one within the next month or so