The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's finally here

GazDoran

Hi all - My Supra finally arrived in the country a few weeks ago and I finally got to pick her up and fetch her home earlier in the week. Fresh import RZ-S, TT6, Low miles, Aragosta Coilovers, Apexi exhaust, Blitz air filter, LED lights, and Nardi steering wheel. Here's a few pics

Lovely clean engine!!

And one of my little girl sitting in it - She adores it, hard to get her back out once she's in there! Bless her!

Cheers all - She's definitely a lovely motor!

The Aragostas are amazing. I had never heard of them, but looked them up before I picked up the car and was pleasantly surprised when I seen how much they cost and how respected they are. All the little mods on this car seem to be of a good caliber and/or sought after. It also has the OEM big brakes!

Plans are to tidy up some bits - The previous crazy jap owner replaced all the headlights and tail lights with LED's and a heap of crazy wiring so that they can do all kinds of crazy disco tricks! I.e. the rear lights can do smiley faces, pacman impressions, the works! Front lights even have switchable colours (highly illegal for road use) but can be used as normal lights, so passed MOT.

I'll probably end up ripping all that out, along with sound system components etc that have been installed, so that will lead to new door cards etc all being needed.

Then inevitably I'll get round to tuning. I'll go BPU sooner rather than later, probably while i'm tidying it up. But ultimately I will go to a single turbo conversion, only aiming for a well fettled road/track car with circa 600Bhp - Will be taking my time getting there as I plan to keep this car for quite a while! I'm quite anal, so i'll be wanting to do everything right!

Sorry for the late reply. I have a video of the headlights taken by Jurgen before I picked the car up, but I dont have one of the rear lights - I'll try and figure them out and get a video tomorrow.

That car is awesome. Please video those lights before ripping them out. You not tempted to keep them for novelty value?

Honestly - Yes - They look quite good illuminated and when testing them in my garage tonight, they appear to work quite well. But they are plastic headlights, so have become quite dull and the appearance of the main beam section isn't very nice - hard to explain, but you will see what I mean when I get round to posting pics/vids - So from an aesthetic view, I want to change them.

• 3 months later...

Sorry guys - I never did post any vids of my crazy lights. Here's the vid that Jurgen took before I picked the car up. No progress to report unfortunately. I get married next year, so most of my free cash has gone in to saving for that! Plus I've had some damage to my house in the bad weather over the last week or so, so I really have no spare funds to put in to the car at the moment.....Still - No plans to sell her for a long time, so i'm sure i'll get there in the end! Anyway....the vid

http://vid181.photobucket.com/albums/x15/GazDoran/Mobile%20Uploads/VID-20150722-WA0000_zpsublrmjco.mp4