The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels are on ! (JR-12's)

supramat

New wheels arrived from JDM distro - good service , arrived when they said they would and were very helpfull with fitment advice etc

had a slight rub on the rears when i was transporting the old wheels due to the weight on the back , but with a clear boot it doesnt rub anymore

please exuse the poor body work , its a work in progress. So pleased with them , first set of wheels ive ever bought brand new !

Japan Racing JR-12 Hyper Silver

Fronts = 18 9j,et 30

Rear = 18 10j et 25

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

• 2 months later...

I was considering these myself a while back, lovely wheels and excellent value for money!

One of my friends is the person who would be taking care of all sales with JDM Distro, if you ever have any problems on here with them, please let me know and I'll pass the feedback on or get it sorted for you as they do pride themselves in customer service and usually go out of their way to help. And just in case anyone doesn't know, you can use them to source individual bits from Japan from yahoo auctions for example. No matter how big the item, it doesn't matter. They're all shipped in their containers and are very safe compared to items that often get damaged in air freight.

Thank you for putting these up, I was about to buy a set of these in gunmetal grey and they would stick out an extra 5mm front and back due to the available offsets. Might be too aggressive, as these are spot on! What size tyres are you running on these?

bare in mind he has j specs too, if you are running UK calipers you might want to confirm clearance

Well lads, just to clarify, if anyone has any problems with orders etc, I can be got on the JDMDistro phone number or facebook anytime, or even on here. We are striving for the best customer service we can.

For admins, not here to trade or advertise, here for my own good and to enjoy the builds and see if I can nab some parts for my own car.

Also, wheels look sweet man, glad you could get you sorted :)

bare in mind he has j specs too, if you are running UK calipers you might want to confirm clearance

Yeah I am a bit worried about that too. I'm running ls400 front calipers. Not sure how I can confirm whether they would fit without buying a set. Though I could always get a small spacer if they don't.