The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HI folks - first post from North Yorkshire

Guest Sinequan

Guest Sinequan

I picked up a '96 JDM RZ-s from a forum member on here and it has taken me a month or two to have anything to report.

Since collecting in June, the car has had a full respray. Old attempts to rectify lacquer peel with rattle cans and apparently a very abrasive cutting compound (read 40 grit) left the paint work in a truly sorry state.

Since getting her back from the bodyshop i have installed the Whifbitz stage 1 tuning pack - thanks for that guys, the engine note is soo good now there is no point having a stereo in the car ;p

The rest is mundane but necessary - new brakes / hoses all round and many many gaskets.

I am trying to be proactive regarding maintainence inspite of the missus. As she is my first Supra I look forward to learning from the 'well versed' with regards common issues and fixes.

Progress pics to follow if anyone has an interest.

Theres a few round your way couple over in redcar, crock over in skelton, and a few in the boro

hello and welcome!

as marc says i'm from skelton, may have seen me around in a white supra? might be getting replaced with a white r32 but we will see

theres a few others kicking around our area

i try plod up to the weekly meets up newcastle once a month if you want to tag along with me, or we are off to croft on saturday to the time attack if you fancy that?

Guest Sinequan

Cheers Crock. Drop me a buzz when you are next heading up to Newcastle.

So the White Supra may make it onto the market? What is the spec?

Guest Sinequan
You dont by chance have a black supra with a trd wing?

If so ive just seen you at marske roundabout

Veilside in silver. TRD wing is on the wish list though;p

Missed the wed meet - appreciate the offer. Shifts just not going my way at the moment.

Guest Sinequan

crock, re the walbro - if it still avaialble i will take it, cash ok? drop me a buzz with a time to suit. i think my newbie status does not allow me to post in the classified section as yet.

crock, re the walbro - if it still avaialble i will take it, cash ok? drop me a buzz with a time to suit. i think my newbie status does not allow me to post in the classified section as yet.

yeah still available so think of it as yours

to use the classified section you have to be a paid member £10 a year but well worth it. the link below shows you how to pay to me a meber

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?82442-Club-Membership-Details-Including-Trader-amp-Hobbyist-Membership-Rules

Guest Sinequan
yeah still available so think of it as yours

to use the classified section you have to be a paid member £10 a year but well worth it. the link below shows you how to pay to me a meber

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?82442-Club-Membership-Details-Including-Trader-amp-Hobbyist-Membership-Rules

Cheers man. I will get paid up. Is tomorrow any good to pick it up? i will be free from 4pm and know skelton quite well if you gimme a landmark;p