The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brake Pads

boostman

I changed all the pads a couple of years ago while ago using TCB parts. Was About £65 (I think) for genuine front and back Toyota pads (I had to have a pattern part for the front as they were out of genuine pads)

http://www.tcbparts.co.uk/

I'm surprised they need doing though already.

I don't need them just yet, I like to plan ahead haha, keep them in my garage until I have spare time! ;p

I don't need them just yet, I like to plan ahead haha, keep them in my garage until I have spare time! ;p

Oh okay fair enough. Personally I'd go with stock Toyota ones again from TCB (cheapest place I could find even with any discounts anywhere)

It previously had some other pads on there when I bought the car that had an annoying squeal to them.

Imo the Genuine ones and Chris Wilson ones would be my choices if I had the car still.