The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fit set of wheels in a Supra?

Pete

i had two on the rear seat on one side, a bloke in the back with one in his lap and one on the lap of the passenger at the front. these were a set of 18s with no tyres though. had no room in the boot as there was a 18" sub woofer sitting there. both front seats were fully forward. and driving in that position was a bit uncomfortable. :read:

Just tried this this morning!

4x17" alloys.

One in space saver slot, 2 in the back on top and one in the passenger seat. Think trying to fit 3 in the back wont let the boot lid close!

I guess this was with the back seat in the down position?

Yep:

I picked up a set of Volk 17" wheels from near to Brands Hatch, swapped them over for my stock 17"s and drove back from Kent to Bath.

One in the boot (still had space saver in it's place); 2 wedged into the back, and one on the front passenger seat.

It was cramped, as had to put seat right forward (but luckily I'm short, so not too bad) and it was difficult using the handbrake & gears, but as I'm an Auto, that was fine. Took a bit of trying, and would have been buggered if they didn't fit! Not sure what police would say though...

J :D