The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone consider a swap...

Guest Sizer

Sorry, just read that back and it is a bit naff. Yup I have a skyline :

1994, GTST Type M

HKS Exhaust system which has a 5 inch tail to a 3 & half inch straight through stainless steel racing pipe

Electric sun roof , Electric fold in mirror's ,

Electric window's & window timer

Clifford concept G4 300 alarm & immobiliser CAT 1 insurance approved

Sony Explode double screen cd & sony 170 speaker's all round

Boost controller, needs in car display

Dump Valve

Quickshift Kit

Apex Induction Kit

New Exedy complete clutch with 2 inch pedal

Blinstein suspension kit lowered 40mm

Turbo Timer , Hicas 4 wheel steer

M.O.T Till september 2005 Tax Till april 2005

Inside is mint condition and come's with the original nissan skyline front & rear mat's, Titanium/carbon gear knob, Titanium/carbon handbrake lever, and titanium pedals.

The colour is jet black and has low rider front and side skirt's

The wheel's are only 3 month's old made by TEAM DYNAMICS and are forged super light's, 19 inch which cost £2250 from WHEEL MANIA the tyre's are toyo proxy T1s which are £180 each 265/30/19 rear 235/35/19 front.

Also the wheel's are fitted to the car with 20 narrow fitting locking wheel nut's for extra secruity.

The car also has a ver low mileage of 40k.

http://www.unlockmymobile.com/sl1.jpg

I got an aerotop, but I know what the attraction is about them, and as such mine isn't available.... sorry *grin*....

Shame coz your in hampshire like me too...sure i cant tempt ya!!

Can't say I disagree with a GTS-T owner wanting to change! :p If I wanted a RWD jap supercar to drive, I'd take a Supra over a GTS-T anyday!

Its not because i dont like the car, in fact i love it to bits, but my wife wont drive it, she doesnt like it because it attracts loads of attention and the old bill pulled her over when she was driving just to have a look at the car.

So trying to find something we'd both be happy with which isnt easy!

hehehehehe......

Hell no.... I spent 5 years longing for one with the ex-wife saying no.... Finally got one in october.... loved it since...

More than happy for you to look at it tho *grin*

As far as attracting less attention in supra... don't know if that is going to happen *grin*

Its not because i dont like the car, in fact i love it to bits, but my wife wont drive it, she doesnt like it because it attracts loads of attention and the old bill pulled her over when she was driving just to have a look at the car.

So trying to find something we'd both be happy with which isnt easy!

and you think a Supra won't attract attention ???? ;)

Well they probably will yes but i dont think it will draw as much....

Thats not the only reason though, she just doesnt like driving it, thinks its too big (not sure a supras much smaller).

Might just go buy her a mini!

Well they probably will yes but i dont think it will draw as much....

Thats not the only reason though, she just doesnt like driving it, thinks its too big (not sure a supras much smaller).

A woman in a fast car will always attract attention.

Supras are about 5 foot 10 wide and nearly 15 foot long - has your wife driven one yet to see how she finds it?

I get very little attention in my Supra compared to my old S14 200SX, the Supra is a better looking car for sure, but I think people just see mine and think 'another supra, but at least its red not silver :)' then again my S14 did look like this:

I think people where more interested in figuring out what the S14 was or most idiots just thought it was a 10000bhp Skyline! :read: :read: