The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Couldnt believe my luck

garetheves

Have been toying with the idea of buying a turbo timer for a few weeks now and was a few days away from ordering one when last night while fitting my new head unit and dash kit i found one, connected and working stuffed behind the dash above the ignition. All you had to do was switch it on. Bonus :p Guy in Jap must not have wanted to use it or something but its saved me 70 quid so im a happy man this morning.

Plus the dash and head unit look awsome. Can highly recommend them. Thanks Tbourner for the tips. worked a treat.

Gaz

It probably got hidden as part of the SVA as you can't have "bolt-on's" showing...the people that did the SVA must have forgotten to put it back.

Still, a nice find ;)

oops i sold this car to gaz, it didnt need sva, my guy in japan hides some equipment in the car for me, gaz dont know if u remember now when i was lokking under the seats and other places i was looking for this, but i could not find it so i thought it had been pinched, which happens quite a lot :mad: anyway well done on finding it i only had the car 2 weeks .

Have been toying with the idea of buying a turbo timer for a few weeks now and was a few days away from ordering one when last night while fitting my new head unit and dash kit i found one, connected and working stuffed behind the dash above the ignition. All you had to do was switch it on. Bonus :p Guy in Jap must not have wanted to use it or something but its saved me 70 quid so im a happy man this morning.

Plus the dash and head unit look awsome. Can highly recommend them. Thanks Tbourner for the tips. worked a treat.

Gaz

Cool, how's the dash lookin' then? Any pics (don't tell me thy're in another thread that I haven't seen!!). :D

Just going out to have a go at the speakers so will take some pics tonight and post later. Must say it really finishes the inside off well.

Jurgen: Think the box under the passenger seat you found is an Amp, other than that not found anything else. ALthough it did take me 2 nights of solid peeling with a pair of tweezers and burning my hand on a hairdryer to get that purple film off the back window.

Geordie steve: Hope there is somewhere ;) BTW if youre still up for meeting up this week while im up, ill have a look at that induction kit and may well have it off you.

Gaz

i found a box of japanese tampons in mine ... just to the side of the spare wheel.

and under the front seat, something the looked very much like the japanese eqiv of the pill ...

think i has a women driver when it was at home lol

Thats brilliant!! :p

Jurgen: Will give you a bell on Tuesday see what youre up to. Hopefully picking up some 18s for mine while im up, but not sure if theyll fit yet cos of suspension. Gonna try putting them on while up, can you recommend anywhere other than the usual budjet, kwik fit etc. (does your bro do wheel fitting?)

Gaz