The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Widebody Question

Supratoc1990

i'm getting alot of work done with my car the next few weeks.

the car when i bought it was sold to me as having an aero wide rear arches but i am 99% thats not the case... i dont no that much about the body kit but im getting it all retouched and the rear wheels getting spaced out flush with the arches

if ye lads could help with the kit thats on it???

1512463_859976817362682_4667825870639120902_n.jpg

1468694_748780278482337_1609612523_n.jpg

7bc6ddce4e19c9922e6621ee8fc59800.jpg

wider wheels would love to have them dont suppose ya no anyone giving a set away do ya mate...

the story with the rear is that the original arches are left in their just molded over and filler is between the actual veilside arch and the original (which im getting sorted in two weeks (previous owner work)

This looks just like mine and abtin90 is spot on.

I had to 100% cut and heighten them about 2.5/3 inch's higher as the tyres will hit the old lip and hit hard!!!

I have fitted 295/30/20's and coilovers with a 50mm spacer each side to bring the wheels just under the new lip arch and no touching what so ever.

The way I done mine was take out the rear shock so you can jack up and down the full movement of the rear suspension to see where you will get rubbing then you know what you got to work with

hope you get it done as soon as poss :)